Who We Are
The Elsevier Office of Continuing Medical Education (EOCME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) as a provider of continuing medical education. EOCME has been an accredited provider since 1995 and achieved accreditation with commendation from the ACCME to certify continuing medical education activities. The EOCME has extensive experience in CME accreditation management and developing educational activities for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. We pride ourselves on creating educational programs aimed at bringing out the latest techniques in diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting patients.
The EOCME will work with faculty, societies, medical universities, and external educational partners to plan, implement, evaluate, and document the proposed activities that meet the needs of practicing health professionals who participate. EOCME staff provides guidance in meeting the ACCME criteria and institutional guidelines for EOCME sponsorship of events and materials. The EOCME has extensive experience in accrediting and developing educational activities including live symposia, regional live meetings, meeting highlights/meeting medical reporters, and journal web-based indexed activities. Our national live meeting experience includes, but is not limited to, satellite symposia at ACP, AAFP, AAIC, ADA, ACMG, ASH, ECFS, NACFC, ECTRIMS, PAS, ECNP, CINP, and APA.
The advantage of working with EOCME is our access to the resources of the world’s largest medical and scientific publisher:
- Serving 30 million specialists
- 150 million downloads per year
- 2,500 journals
- In-depth knowledge of industry regulations and CME guidelines
In addition to EOCME’s accreditation with commendation by the ACCME, we can also provide accreditation with the following providers:
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) commission on Accreditation
- California Board of Registered Nursing. The California Provider number is CEP 3257.
- European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) - European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).